Join the Renewable Thermal Collaborative (RTC) and Diageo during Climate Week 2023 to discuss accelerating decarbonization in the food and beverage sector.
The event’s expert panel will discuss how food and beverage leaders are approaching thermal decarbonization. Diageo and other corporate energy buyers will share their perspectives and experiences with different technologies and strategies, lessons learned, and what’s next.
After the panel, Diageo will host follow-up discussions and networking in their fantastic in-suite lounge, BarDeco.
A total of 100 tickets are available. Attendees must be age 21+ and RSVP ahead of time to be admitted.
We hope to see you there!
- Jayant Kairam, Vice President, Society / ESG, Diageo (moderator)
- Ashley Allen, Chief Sustainability Officer, Oatly
- Blaine Collison, Executive Director, Renewable Thermal Collaborative
- Andrew Jarrick, Environment & Sustainabilty Excellence Manager, Diageo
- Kevin Rabinovitch, Global VP Sustainability & Chief Climate Officer, Mars
- Additional speakers from RTC members and sponsors TBA